- Craig TJ, Levy RJ, Wasserman RL, et al. Efficacy of human C1 esterase inhibitor concentrate compared with placebo in acute hereditary angioedema attacks. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009;129(4):801-808.
- Craig TJ, Bewtra AK, Bahna SL, et al. C1 esterase inhibitor concentrate in 1085 hereditary angioedema attacks—final results of the I.M.P.A.C.T. 2 study. Allergy. 2011;66(12):1604-1611.
- Fay A, Abinun M. Current management of hereditary angio-oedema (C’1 esterase inhibitor deficiency). J Clin Pathol. 2002;55(4):266-270.
- Zuraw BL. Clinical practice: hereditary angioedema. N Engl J Med. 2008;359(10):1027-1036.
- Martinez-Saguer I, Cicardi M, Suffritti C, et al. Pharmacokinetics of plasma-derived C1-esterase inhibitor after subcutaneous versus intravenous administration in subjects with mild or moderate hereditary angioedema: the PASSION study. Transfusion. 2014;54(6):1552-1561.
- Bernstein JA, Machnig T, Keinecke H-O, Whelan GJ, Craig TJ. The effect of weight on the efficacy and safety of C1 esterase inhibitor concentrate for the treatment of acute hereditary angioedema. Clin Ther. 2014;36(4):518-525.
- US Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. HCPCS Release and Code Sets. 2018 Table of Drugs. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/HCPCSReleaseCodeSets/Downloads/2017-Table-of-Drugs.pdf. Accessed January 16, 2018.
- US Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. International Classification of Diseases, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM). 2018 Code Tables and Index. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/Downloads/2018-ICD-10-Table-And-Index.zip. Accessed January 16, 2018.
- American Medical Association. Medicine/hydration, therapeutic, prophylactic, diagnostic injections and infusions, and chemotherapy. In: American Medical Association, ed. CPT 2016. Chicago, IL: American Medical Association; 2016:650-651.
- Nzeako UC, Frigas E, Tremaine WJ. Hereditary angioedema: a broad review for clinicians. Arch Intern Med. 2001;161(20):2417-2429.
- Bork K, Meng G, Staubach P, Hardt J. Hereditary angioedema: new findings concerning symptoms, affected organs and course. Am J Med. 2006;119(3):267-274.
- Prematta MJ, Kemp JG, Gibbs JG, Mende C, Rhoads C, Craig TJ. Frequency, timing, and type of prodromal symptoms associated with hereditary angioedema attacks. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2009;30(5):506-511.
- Maurer M, Magert M, Ansotegui I, et al. The international WAO/EAACI guideline for the management of hereditary angioedema—the 2017 revision and update [published online ahead of print]. Allergy. 2017. doi:10.1111/all.13384.
You are now leaving the current website.
Do you want to continue?